
Khloe Kardashian in 2011 and 2021
Image Credit: Shutterstock and Instagram.com/khloekardashian
Khloe Kardashian finally dispelled all the rumors about plastic surgery, admitting that she went under the knife only once to have surgery on her nose.
The reality TV star spilled tea at the Keeping Up With the Kardashians special reunion hosted by Andy Cohen.
“Everyone says, ‘Oh my gosh, she had her third face transplant! “But I had one operation on my nose,” Chloe told Cohen during their Sunday talk while talking to her surgeon.
“Everyone’s so upset, like, why am I not talking about this? Nobody ever asked me. You are the first person in an interview to ever ask me about my nose. Of course, I did injections – not really botox. I reacted badly to Botox, the 36-year-old continued.
“When the show first started, I was safe. Very safe, ”she added. “And then for the first two seasons I felt insecure about public opinion about myself. Then I thought I had a good chance to be safe, and then I think I recently became insecure again. “
“I was so confident before the show,” admitted Kardashian in the second part of the reunion. “Season 1, I wouldn’t say I was famous. I was Kim [Kardashian] sister, but I remember Courtney [other sister] and I will always be in the background of her photographs, and we loved it. “
Chloe admitted that everything began to change after they began to write about her in the press, calling her ugly.
“I felt insecure about what everyone was telling me,” she said.
This is not the first time Chloe has said that she is ashamed. In April, she wrote an emotional note referring to an unedited photo of her that was released without her permission. The reality TV star has spoken about the constant body shame she has received over the years and has even posted unedited videos of her body to highlight her point of view.
“Hi guys, this is me and my body without retouching and filters,” Chloe wrote on Instagram along with two video clips. “The photo posted this week was beautiful. But as a person who has struggled with the body image all his life, when someone photographs you, who does not flatter in low light or does not capture your body as it is after hard work to get to that moment – and then share it in peace – you should have every right to ask not to divulge it – no matter who you are. “
The mother of one of them also spoke of “constant ridicule and condemnation” that is “unbearable.” “Chloe is a Fat Sister.” “Chloe is an ugly sister.” “Her father doesn’t have to be her real father because she looks different.” “The only way she could lose weight was through surgery,” she wrote as examples.
During a conversation with Cohen, Khloe also admitted that she felt that designers and brands preferred the sisters Kim and Kourtney. “It was never a question,” she said. “It was a fact. And it was very egregious. “
Khloe is one of many siblings in the Kardashian-Jenner family, the most famous of which are sisters Kim and Kourtney, as well as half-sisters Kendall and Kylie.

0 Yorumlar