I was honored last week to find out that I was one of the winners at
Prayer Notes By Cynthia
http://prayernotesbycynthia.blogspot.com/
This lovely coaster arrived in my mail box.
It is too pretty to set a cup of coffee on
and hide it, so decided to make a stand of it.
We all know the Lord's Prayer.
A few years ago it stopped me dead in my tracks.
The part about God forgiving us as we forgive others.
I realized that I truly did not want the Lord to forgive me
as I had forgiven others,
I wanted Him to forgive me much more than that.
That was the day that changed my life for the better.
That was a day that I touched the heart of God.
I have known some very mean people in my life,
people that have hurt me . . .and on purpose.
I have also had people that have hurt me,
without ever realizing what they had done.
But, that day was the last day that I held on to that hurt.
That day I completely forgave them . . .each and every one of them. . .
And I was set Free.
And it feels so GOOD:)
That is why I did not what to hide this prayer under my coffee cup.
Instead I will set it in a place to remind me of the
joy we find, when we listen and obey.
Thank you Cynthia . . . your little work of art is a treasure.
If you have never visited Cynthia's blog
here's the link again.
She is a sweetheart.
http://prayernotesbycynthia.blogspot.com/
Have a lovely day :)
Connie


0 Yorumlar