Well as the Winter Solstice has now past, it is time for new beginnings, so I've done just that and joined twitter. Not for personal reasons, but as a work tool. I've resisted for years having a twitter account but we're developing a new radio programme at work and looking to use tweet to get the message out. So I took the plunge. If you'd like to follow me it's @Wessex_Reiver
Speaking of work, we have a very important programme going out tonight at 20.00 hours on Radio 4. It's called Saving Species : Sustaining Life, link to it here...... Sustaining Life.
Finally it's nearly time for the NHU Bird Cup. Every year the fair people at my place of employ, run a bird cup, this year I'm on the committee, but we've handed the reins over to a younger more efficient organiser. This bird cup begins at 00.00 on Christmas Day and runs through to 23.59 on New Years Day. We've got 5 categories this year, Supreme Champion is up for grabs this year, which I'll have a go at but don't expect to win as usually over 100 species are needed to win.
I'll try and update what's happening each day.
Which leaves me wishing you all a Happy Christmas.

0 Yorumlar