Arlee Bird dropped by today and mentioned that he is my 75th follower. This calls for a celebration and a contest based on comments.
Come by and leave a comment on this post to be entered in a drawing to be held on December 23. Tell me why you should win. If you convince someone else to drop by and become a follower, you'll have two entries. Verify that your friend has become a follower, and drop another comment to that effect.
I'll probably draw the winner from a hat, as I'm old fashioned in some things, and occasionally like to stir things up, like little pieces of paper. Ooo, I'm all shivery with anticipation!
This calls for a prize. Let's see, a prize, a prize. [drumming fingers] Yes, I have it. I'm working on an eBook version of a cookbook I produced several years ago. It's called "Rapid Recipes for Writers . . . And Other Busy People."
The prize will be a pdf document of the cookbook (which may or may not have the original cover, part of which is pictured above), so be sure to leave your email address in your comment, or send it to me here.
The original book was chapbook size, that is, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, and contained 31 original recipes collected from writers in a magazine I used to edit and publish, and a few other people in my life. All the recipes were pretty quick to assemble and cook. Some were designed for slow cookers, some to stow away in the freezer, and some to make and eat on the spot. The eBook version will have all those great recipes.
Spread the word about the contest. Blog posts, tweets, and Facebook mentions will get you additional entries. Be sure to comment with links.
0 Yorumlar