Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feeling Thankful in November



November has a way of turning my thoughts to the many things in my life that I am thankful for.  I think as the weather cools and we are inside more  ... as the days grow shorter ... as we prepare for the upcoming holidays ... the focus centers on making memories with those we love ... our family & friends. 


Cozying up our nests takes on new meaning as we work towards making home a warm and comfortable place to share with our loved ones.


I suppose as we go about our daily tasks moving toward our Thanksgiving holiday, it makes sense that thankful thoughts would
come to mind.


I have been enjoying the lists that some of you are making  ... one thing you are thankful for ... each day ... for the month of November. 



While I know I won't get my act together enough to make my own list, I will be enjoying yours and I will be thinking thankful thoughts as I go about my day.  In fact, today I'm feeling thankful for thrifted treasures like the placemats above and the vase with the acorns on it.


Oh, and backyard flowers that haven't been hit by frost yet. 

Thinking thankful thoughts in the month of November. :-)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar