Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frugal Friday ~ July 13, 2018

This was a quiet week here, so not much to report. We stayed home almost everyday except for Tuesday when we had to go to the post office.

Here are our frugal activities for this week:

- I earned a $5 gift card to Amazon from Microsoft Rewards. 
- I rcvd a coupon from Fresh Express for a free salad. 
- The only expense I had this week was my auto insurance($239) and I paid for that with two sales I made on Ebay. That was the only money I spent this week. 
- My gas tank remains full as we only drove to the post office. 
- We ate all of our meals at home. 
- Continued our cloth only home goals. 
- We continue to use the dehumidifier we bought at a yard sale this summer. We've been emptying it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It has helped to keep the house from being so hot & humid. 
- We did not spend any money on fireworks for the 4th of July. 
- We didn't' do any grocery shopping again this week either, so our supplies have dwindled and we'll need to do a grocery shop next week. 
- We ate all of our leftovers this week, so no food waste here. 
- I continue to declutter and sell things on Ebay this week. 
- I've been storing our applesauce in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing and a healthy alternative while trying to keep cool in this heat. 
- The reselling business my daughter has is doing well. I help her crosspost her listings to other sites like Poshmark, Mercari, and Vinted. 


One of our kittens has been climbing outside things and getting stuck. Last week he was in the pole barn and couldn't get down. We tried to coax him down to no avail and finally just had to nudge him with a pool noodle. 

Yesterday he was in the tree next to the porch and couldn't get down and was crying. All the other cats were sitting at the bottom of the tree, unable to help. I guess they were there for support. LOL 



That's all the news from here this week. 

How was your week?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar