Wishing you all a wonderful and safe holiday week end. It is bittersweet for me. Love the holiday long week end but sad that it is the sign of summer leaving us.
I love fall but sad to see Summer ending.
Speaking of Fall! I have not started my decor change ups for fall yet but I wanted to share with you some new finds I got last week to help when I begin the fall decor.
Just cannot let go of summer just yet!!!!
![]() |
| When I do let go of summer and start my fall decor I have this lovely and sweet farmhouse pumpkin to join the decor. This is one of Abby and Sara's creations from Sweet Magnolia Farms. Love the creative and unique treasures the girls come up with. If you have not seen their Etsy Shop you must jump over there. You will love everything they do. Plus their blog is pretty special too. |
![]() |
| Old spindle tool handle for the stalk and sweet feed sack for the base. Each of their farmhouse fall pumpkins are unique and one of a kind. |
![]() |
| When I went to Morris last week with a friend to spend the day, my sweet friend gifted me with these lovely fabric pumpkins at one of my fave shops in Morris called Whimsy. Traci has the most unique and beautiful pieces for sale in her shop. Love going in her sweet shop. |
![]() |
| Of course my new Harvest Angel from Cathy will be part of the fall decor too. Hope your holiday week end is going great. It is always nice to have that extra day off for a long week end. Just trying to hold onto the last few days of summer. Have a great new week ahead. Kris :) |






0 Yorumlar