Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meme, redux.

I just did this meme the other day, but whaddya know, I've been tagged again--this time by Katie Schwartz! So I thought, hey, why not? Here we go.

Meme, redux:

1. Five names you go by:

a. Buzz
b. Dumbo
c. Bubs
d. El Martillo
e. Sarge

2. Three things you are wearing right now:

a. A very comfortable fleece bathrobe
b. Very comfortable plaid flannel pajama pants
c. A 2005 Shamrock Shuffle long sleeve tee shirt

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

a. To successfully resolve a beef I've got with the administrators of a medical flexible spending account I have through work
b. To get back to brewing our own beer this winter

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

Forget my last answer. Let's see, MizBubs, the eldest and Lulu

5. Two things you did last night:

a. Watched the movie Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.
b. Slept like a rock.

6. Two things you ate today:

a. Pumpkin pie
b. Pecan-crusted pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and Maytag blue cheese

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

a. The eldest
b. My brother

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

a. Meet with my human resource director about the beef I mentioned earlier
b. Attend the first of several work-related Christmas parties.

9. Two longest car rides:

a. Chicago to San Antonio--about 1200 miles, more or less
b. Chicago to New Orleans--about 950 miles, more or less
(well, neither of these things changed in the last couple of days)

10. Two of your favorite beverages:

a. Bourbon
b. Smoothies with yogurt and frozen berries. I make good ones.
_____________________

Stay tuned. Later this week I'll be featuring a new Germany or Florida amputee criminal holiday edition!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar