Let me just start off with a bit of a moan. I have been to see the physio today and he is definite about my hip pain being arthritis. He showed me the x ray and pointed out where it is grinding..... wince.... He says I need to go back and tell the doctor that I must have proper pain relief while they are waiting for the consultant to read the x ray and confirm exactly what he told me last month… oo err, would I dare tell the doctor. :-) We are looking into going private as the pain is really getting me down... and I am not usually a miserable, sorry for myself, kind of person...…….. end of moan......
I gave up using permanent dye on my hair a couple of years ago and all through the summer the sun has lightened my hair a couple of shades. This hid the grey that is sneaking in. Now that we don't have those lovely sunny days my hair colour is looking just a little bit tired. I am happy to go grey but there isn't enough grey for it to be a nice colour. There is just enough to make it look a bit drab. I discovered that Superdrug's colour effects shampoo really hides it well. I ignore the instructions and I make sure to work it right through my hair and then I leave it for about fifteen or twenty minutes before washing it out. It colours really well and lasts through several washes. Gradually the colour washes out so then I redo it. No messing about with roots growing out etc. Best of all it only cost £1.99 and is currently on a buy one get one half price offer. I bottle lasts me three or four washes and I do it every fortnight now. I don't use the blonde shades so can't comment on them but anything with a hint of copper or chestnut works really well for me.

0 Yorumlar