Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TGIF Again


Well, bloggers, here it is Friday again! Another week shot to hell and I don't know about you but I didn't accomplish enough during the past week to brag about. I did manage to fire off some more letters to my dumbass congress people about some issues that I think they are on the wrong side of. In a month or so I expect to get the usual form letters from them with the usual canned responses. I think my next letters will be form letters that simply say:

Dear (Fill In The Name )

I wouldn't vote for you again for all of the money in your campaign fund. I am in the process of bad mouthin' you to every one I know; that is when I can get a word in edge wise because everyone I know is bad mouthin' you also. Come November you gonna be out of a job.

Sincerely,

(Sign your name )

I saw this
NEWS CLIP while I was surfing the news a bit ago. But I would headlined it different. How about "HOT CARGO IN THE COOLER GOES TO THE COOLER"?

We got a GOOD rain again yesterday and I hope is has broken the drought. A lot of Florida is still a tinder box and as of yesterday there were over 80 different fires around the state. I-95 on the east coast was closed due to fire and falling trees. But there was a bright side because it has opened up a whole new opportunity for employment! Down in Broward County they are advertising for help-- they want people to stomp the piss out of alligators to keep the Everglades from going dry.

Enough BS for now. I'm gonna take a cup of jumpstart to the porch and watch the tree rats and maybe the rabbits will show up. I'll be back in a piece, y'all come back, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar