Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yarn Along


I had an overwhelming desire to cast on something different.  So I did.  The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy with cashmere-so very soft! and the colorway is "cranberry melt".  It immediately makes me think of fall and Thanksgiving so I'm happy while I knit.  The pattern is a triangle shaped shawl and it's an easy to follow lace pattern, if you're a confident beginner give it a look.  I'm going to knit until the yarn is gone.

Not only is there new knitting but I've started a new book, I'm on a roll people :)  This book was purchased for the cover art and the rough edges of the paper.  It is a visual and tactile experience.  The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin is also a best seller so hopefully it will be a captivating read.  I only started reading last night so it's much to early to form an opinion.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar