Yorkshire Pudding Recipe for Sarah aka Frugal in Bucks.
Pre Heat Oven 230* fan
300 grams Plain Flour
4 large Eggs
300mls Milk. I use semi skimmed
200mls water
1 teaspoon salt plus a really good shaking of white pepper
pop all ingredients into a large bowl and give a really good whisk until you get a nice smooth batter. leave to rest a couple of hours at room temperature. then I give the mixture a quick stir with a fork.
Brush a shallow bun tin (mine are non stick) with Oil and place into a very hot oven, once hot fill each hole with the mixture, return tin to oven and cook until golden brown and crisp on the outside. use multiple bun tins or repeat until mixture used up.
I make double this recipe and it yields 5 dozen nice big puddings. They freeze really well and its worth while making a big batch while the oven is on high.
I know there are lots of recipes for Yorkshires out there but as you can see, this one really works for me. :-)
Happy Cooking
Love


0 Yorumlar