Big news
- I now have a full, high quality airbrush set up - will be looking into integrating this new tool with out everything looking airbrushed (a look I personally hate)
- I have learned to use different pigments, filters and other tricks, but yet to make them really sing
Specific units being built or specifically planned
- Imperial Guard Vendetta, incorporating everything I learned with the vehicles + the airbrush
- 3 marines 75% painted
- 3 henchmen 75% built
- Second Cyclops Automaton (the big mechanicus robots brother)
- Want to get bag to building the Dune Twists war mammoth
- Henchmen chimera
- The big trench system terrain set.
More vague in schedule and scope, but definitely in the to do list
- Full Imperial Guard infantry platoon, if and when GW finally releases a new plastic regiment - the longest over due addition to the game IMO
- Eldar allied detachment. Wraith heavy - complimentary color scheme, but still in moonlight
- Bane blade or similar
Thoughts?

0 Yorumlar