Hello all,
Well wouldn't you know it - the last walkers have been (very) slowly painted, and with them the entire set of zombies and survivors from Zombicide is done. I deserve a medal :-).
Anyways, before we turn to the pictures, there is a blog I would like to direct your attention to - most of you probably know the Laughing Ferret for his amazing paintjobs and brilliant conversions, but he also regularly posts interesting "rants" and personal accounts. One such was concerning how we,a s people, are not always smiling, hell msot of us have deep personal sinkholes we sink into once in a while. Yet we do not discuss this as much as we should, and if you are are one of those people who experience this stuff (which I also do) I would recommend reading this post, and acknowledge that you are not alone.
Anyways, on to the pictures!
Here they are, a complete set:
And a few shots of the last to enter the shambling painted horde:
Well wouldn't you know it - the last walkers have been (very) slowly painted, and with them the entire set of zombies and survivors from Zombicide is done. I deserve a medal :-).
Anyways, before we turn to the pictures, there is a blog I would like to direct your attention to - most of you probably know the Laughing Ferret for his amazing paintjobs and brilliant conversions, but he also regularly posts interesting "rants" and personal accounts. One such was concerning how we,a s people, are not always smiling, hell msot of us have deep personal sinkholes we sink into once in a while. Yet we do not discuss this as much as we should, and if you are are one of those people who experience this stuff (which I also do) I would recommend reading this post, and acknowledge that you are not alone.
Anyways, on to the pictures!
Here they are, a complete set:
And a few shots of the last to enter the shambling painted horde:
Anyways, thanks for reading - if you found the post interesting then any comments or tips (commercial clicks :-)) are greatly appreciated!
Until the next time; stay safe and prepare to slaughter Zombies!
All the best,
Kasper

0 Yorumlar