This was a beautiful, warm spring weekend. Charly and I enjoyed a lovely morning walk each day.
There are more and more blossoms and flowers out each day it seems, and Sunday morning, I also saw a lot of Robbins out, like the one posing for me on a rock.
Even the little plum tree in our backyard is out in leaf and it has blossoms. I am hoping for a few plums at the end of the summer.
This weekend was our church semi-annual conference, we spent quite a few hours watching the wonderful music and powerful spiritual messages from church leaders around the world.
Our Easter Sunday was low-key. We didn't get together with anyone, but we did exchange texts and messages with friends and family.
Easter Sunday dinner was Italian Cream Cheese Chicken - a new recipe I decided to try. It was a hit with all of us. Josh had a second helping and Charly said it was a "keeper."
Here is the recipe. I used two packets of Italian dressing seasoning packets and one can of cream of chicken soup and one can of cream of mushroom soup. I used my slow cooker and put potato slices in the bottom and the chicken on top, with the butter, soup, cream cheese and Italian seasoning packets, with about a half-cup of milk. I cooked it on high for about six hours. I will definitely be making this again.
I did a few other things this weekend - usual stuff like doing laundry, going to Walmart, indexing, reading, listening to podcasts, washing both cars, and doing more laundry. Mostly this was just a lovely, relaxing yet productive spring weekend!
That, then was our Easter weekend. As soon as I post this, I'm off for an evening walk. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and may the coming week be a good one for all of us.
😊Deb💜
.








0 Yorumlar