Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Four Weeks Ago Today

Four weeks ago today I started this site at just a little urging from LIVEY who had to talk me thought the set up on the telephone as well as opening my site to add pictures and my initial blog roll. BONITA also encouraged me to start the blog and has been a faithful reader and commenter although I believe that some of my writing make make her blush. Sorry ,Bonita and thanks for reading. Acidman at GUTRUMBLES gave my first link and a couple of more after that which made the blog meter spin for a few days and many must have liked what they saw because they came back again.

A couple of weeks ago links from several other reader's sites brought in more people visiting to the point now this humble writer is enjoying over 100 hits a day! I am overwhelmed, to say the least. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate the comments and e-mail that you send me. Hell, I was surprised that there were as many nutty people in the world as I that also had a similar outlook on life as I do. It makes me feel a little more secure about the future of our country and the earth. I was about ready to circle the wagons, load up and just wait it out.

The point of this ramble is to tell each of you how much I appreciate your visits and links from your sites. I thank you and promise to keep writing bullshit until I run out of it and sweetthing allows that in an impossibility. So just keep clicking on. If you like and want to say so do so and if you don't like it and want to say so it is still a comment and feedback and actually I've been cussed at so much from the liberal left and the right wing Christians that negative feedback just makes my day.

I will never intentionally write an opinion just to piss someone off and get comments. However, I will continue to write what I believe. If you can change my mind then I welcome you to try-I am flexible and did change my mind one time but it was a long time ago. So much for this rant. Looks like a wrap if I can figure out how to use the spellcheck.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar